Tuesday, 3 July 2012

Musings

Summer has officially started.  School is finished, my classroom is cleaned, time to now begin all those things I have been putting off including checking out many of the other great blogs out there.

I'm looking forward to adding to my blog.  I want to add projects that have been completed recently as well as revisiting those from the past.  Who knows, maybe this will inspire me to adapt and create new assignments.

One the first things I have to figure out is how to make the images I add to the blog clearer.  For some reason, recent additions are fuzzy but if I go too big for the column, they are clear.  Probably something simple to fix.

Now, if I can only get my cat to understand that the plant I brought home for the summer is not for him to eat, I'll be off to a great start.

Happy summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment